Sunday, April 6, 2008

#74--Go Out in Public Wearing Only Duct-Tape or Other Non-Clothing Material


This one was exceptionally time consuming but fun. This took the help of my two roommates, 4 rolls of yellow duct-tape from Wal-Mart, and probably 3 or 4 hours. The tape was all doubled so that none of it was sticking to me. We stuck a snippit of Fire Line tape across it like a sash for fun

It was really neat because since I was basically taped into it, it was a perfect fit for me. People seemed to really like it, and it was sort of hard to miss me at the party. We cut me out of the dress with the intent of maybe putting a zipper into it later so that it can be worn later. Who knows.

I had people sign it with a sharpie after I got out of the dress and into a different one, which was really neat. I think I'll end up hanging it on the wall of my apartment next year as a reminder both of the apartment and my list.

I think it's amazing that I have roommates that would spend so much time on this dress to help me have a great birthday and to help me achieve a life goal. They're basically wonderful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats hott Muffin

Anonymous said...

Absolutely excellent! You pulled it off...and yes, as long as the smoke detector doesn't go off, then yes it all went well...happy birthday Sam!!!

Fyremandoug said...

Very Cool

Anonymous said...

Checking out your curves girl!! You are sooo fucking hott