Sunday, April 6, 2008

#32--Learn How to Throw a Football

Donning my Cooley Jersey, I made my way over to a friend's apartment who was pretty adamant about helping me with this one.
"Are you ready for this?"
"I was born ready."
"Luckily, you have big hands for a girl."
"Agreed."
"Okay, just kinda grab the ball by the laces at the back and lob it."
"Don't try to spin it?"
"If you try to hard, you'll throw it at the ground."

I tried too hard, and sure enough, right at the ground. About an hour later, my arm was throbbing, but as it turns out I really wasn't too bad at it. I had a few really good throws, and even got into the 10-15 yard throws!
So maybe I'm not a pro, but I'm confident enough to cross this one off. It was also the first one I completed on the day of my birthday party, so it was pretty exciting.

No comments: