Monday, January 18, 2010

#93--Attend a Redskins Game

Sunday, December 6th, I got to go see the Saints play the Redskins at home with a good friend, his dad, and his dad's friend. It was my Christmas present from him, since he knew this was on my list! It was UNBELIEVABLY cold outside, so I was wearing two pairs of pants, something like 6 shirts/jerseys/sweatshirts, gloves, and a hat. I look like I gained about 125 pounds!

We had amazing seats (his family has the coveted season tickets!) that gave us awesome field perspective. I could see every play almost perfectly, and I could see the TWENTY-THREE YARD FIELD GOAL THAT SUISHAM MISSED no problem. (Don't know what I'm talking about? See this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhovxwaZ4VY)

And finally, here's an awesome picture of us enjoying the game before our epic fail of a lose.

So glad I got to cross this one off the list. I really hope I get to go back (preferably during a fall game) again, because it was an absolute blast despite the cold/losing.

No comments: