Monday, January 18, 2010

#54--Stay Out All Night

In July, I had the opportunity to stay out all night with my best friend and my boyfriend at the time. We had a pretty awesome agenda, if I do say so myself.

First, we got ready to go to a fund-raising event for my job called "Hot and Bothered." It was so much fun! We got to dress up and go to a super hip hotel and drink cocktails with condom-swizzle-sticks!


After that, we went to a nightclub, but there weren't any pictures taken at this time. So, moving right along to bowling! Here's an obligatory picture of our shoes...And here's an awesome group shot.Also, I'm a terrible, TERRIBLE bowler.

After that, we went to a Waffle House, for some late night noms. Nothing really exciting here, just a sweet picture of my best friend and I enjoying some WHouse.


After leaving the Waffle House, we went to the beach. It was exceedingly late, deserted, and beautiful.We had a wonderful time, even though it got a little chilly. Another obligatory group shot! And here's a beautiful, beautiful collage of the progressive sunrise pictures she took.


Anyway, I can safely say that this was one of the best nights I've had in my life. It was a total blast, and I spent it with two awesome people doing really fun things! All these pictures belong to my best friend, not me, so I'm thanking her for letting me use them. You're the best, loml!

Have you ever spent an entire night out doing stuff? If so, what did you do? I'm looking for ideas for night #2!

No comments: