Saturday, June 20, 2009

#8--Travel via Plane Alone

On May 22nd, I flew alone from Norfolk, VA to New York City, and from there went on to Salt Lake City for the wedding of two friends. I had a lovely time there, and then flew back (through Atlanta) in time to go back to work. It was awesome to finally fly alone. On the way there, I sat next to a boy my age who was taking the same flights to SLC. We ended up talking and becoming friends, spending the many-hour layover together. We didn't exchange information or anything, so I have no idea what he's up to now, but it was really cool to make a new friend on my first solo flight!


Here's a picture of me with the happy couple I went to go see!

1 comment:

Emily and Jeremie said...

yeah, we made it on your blog about how awesome you are. seriously so proud of everything you're doing to better yourself.