Saturday, May 10, 2008

#85--List 100 Things That Make Me Happy About My Closest Loved Ones

I did another set of 100 for Anni, one of my absolute closest friends.

There's nothing quite like it, honestly. It really forces you to sit down and consider every reason why that person is so close to you. It's a wonderful feeling to be reminded about all the great qualities that person has, even if you never really forgot.

As much as they are affirming for one's friendships and other relationships, I think this could be really self-affirming. After I've done a set for my closest loved ones, I think I'll do one for myself as well.

Sorry I don't have more to report, but with exams and all, life was pretty hectic. I'm going to try to do a ton this summer while I'm not in school.

Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mIt's about fucking time woman!
Do more.
Stuff.

Anniforscia said...

Sooo in case anyone was wondering, I simultaneously bawled and laughed hysterically the entire time I read the 100 things. They were basically amazing and came to me at a very appropriate time in my life.

<3Anni

Anonymous said...

i have this one on my list as well, but i think what i'm finding hard is i always having trouble finding the right words. still working on this one.

molly