Sunday, May 25, 2008

#84--Live As A Nudist For A Day


Well, for 24 hours, I did just that. I'm currently living in a place by myself, so I didn't have to worry about roommates.

Basically, I just lowered all the blinds and did the things I normally do, just...naked.

Things I learned:
When cross stitching naked, be sure you know where the needle is.
Make selections from the fridge very quickly.
If you stay naked for a while, you'll forget about it. Make sure you don't walk out the door.
Skin sticks to leather couches very uncomfortably.
When you walk past a mirror, you will most likely surprise yourself. "Oh, hey, I'm naked."

It was a really interesting experience, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Anniforscia said...

Hahaha wiiiin.

<3(the giddy combination of)Anni/Rachel

a day in the life said...

You are one awesome fucking person.
That's why I love you.