Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Quick Update

My birthday is in a few days, and I'll be turning 19. I knew I wanted to have a party, and I wanted there to be a theme to said party. I wanted it to be something neat, but I didn't know what I could to that hadn't been done before and wouldn't soon be forgotten. My roommates and I were brainstorming when I came up with the idea to do a 101 Things Party.
Rather than have people show up and feel awkward for not getting me a present, or just get trashed (as is typical at college birthday parties), we'd try to accomplish as many of my things in one day as possible. I thought it would probably be a big flop, and people would just want to be drunk, but it's turning out really well. We're going to have poster boards with my list written out, and people are going to write suggestions of how I can accomplish my tasks underneath them. Some things we're going to definitely accomplish (16, 48, 58, 73, 74, 80, 82), and then we're going to try and think up ways to do more as the night progresses. I'm so excited, and I can't wait to see how this turns out.
I'm going to take tons of pictures and do a massive update afterwards. I'm stoked! 10 days until my birthday, 8 until the party :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duct-tape? Isn't that going to hurt when you have to take or pull it all off?! Unless.....!!!!

Anyway, being 19 honey is just like being 18. There is no differences...except that you are getting a little closer to getting grey hair!

Happy B-day Samantha Montgomery!