Wednesday, January 9, 2008

#72--Keep A Steady Journal

Alright, this one is kind of hard to measure exactly. As of 1/1/08, I've been keeping two journals. One is a generic Target brand journal in which I write, and the other is a small moleskine which I use to do a sort of visual journaling/scrapbooking. The small one is a "theme" journal, if you will. I don't use them *every* day like I should, but I use them quite frequently. I'm not crossing this one off yet, but I just wanted to give you an update. When I finish either of the journals, I'll cross it off.

2 comments:

berkelsk said...

See, to me that one is hard. Because how steady you need to be with a steady journal all depends on what you are using the journal for. And plus, in my opinion, one doesn't finish a journal.

Monocle Barbie said...

this BLOG is a journal, and i'd say it's quite steady. yay you win!