Monday, January 21, 2008

#41--Eat Something I Think I'll Hate, #92--Go To The Gym At Least Once A Week

#41--Today for my roommate's birthday, we went to a Korean restaurant. I tried Kimbap, a type of Korean sushi. Now, I love sushi, but this kind had beef, pickle, egg, carrot, and avocado. I was definitely skeptical, but I tried it and it was so good! A definite plus for the night.


#92--I think I need to explain this a bit. By "once a week", I mean once a week while I'm at school and have gym access. So anyway. I'm going to the gym tomorrow with my friend Rob...also, I did 20 sit-ups this morning, and I'm about to do 20 more. I feel really good about this.

1 comment:

Odie said...

#92---once you get into the swing of things, you'll find yourself going more than once a week. It gets in your blood, the enedorphins are awesome. This should be an easy one to keep up with.