Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#43--Go On A Road Trip With Friends

On June 15th, a friend, her brother and I went from Norfolk, VA to Baltimore, MD (well, Towson, really) to see The Spill Canvas in concert. It took us way longer than it should have, thanks to a major accident on I-64, but we got there in time to be almost-first in line!

Notice the nice use of the seat-belt!



We left at 12pm, got there at 5pm, left around 1am, and got home at 5am. It was a very long night, but it was completely worth it. Why, you ask?


I got to meet the guys of The Spill Canvas! It was so great, I could hardly believe it. I also got to meet their Stage/Guitar Manager, Ace, who was probably the coolest person ever. I just regret not getting a picture with him :(

In any event, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it. But I definitely want to take a much more long-distance road trip with 3 or 4 friends sometime soon! I think that would be fun. Maybe New York? Who knows!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You poser (re. 1st photo)

Guessing your head's better?

Epijunky said...

Oh GIRL!

Road trip? Let's go to NY... Count me in.

Okay, I totally just invited myself. I don't care. :)