Saturday, December 29, 2007

As we approach the New Year

I was challenged to create a list of 101 things I could realistically accomplish in 1,001 days, and to then start trying to do them on January 1, 2008. After much thought and deliberation, I was able to come up with 101 things I thought were plausible, but still required some major effort on my part.
I created this blog in an attempt to chronicle my 1,001 days and the evolution of this project. On the right-hand side of this blog, you will find my list. I will strikeout those that I have accomplished, along with the date it was completed. I will also make updates in this blog about my progress, successes and failures. I'm definitely going to be asking for help (anyone want to be my pen-pal?) and input, and I'll be sure to blog with pictures and other forms of evidence. Please feel free to comment; I can always use the support.

Until later.

4 comments:

Epijunky said...

YEEESSS!

I LOVE this idea and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to do it as well.

You want a penpal? If you can deal with me, you got one. :) I'm going to post in a day or so when I have things better figured out.

EE said...

I'll teach ya how to shoot! I wonder if you can do that via email???

I also know a pretty good amount of ASL...not fluent, but I can converse.

I think I might join ya in this challange...looks like a lot of fun!

berkelsk said...

Some of your goals are interesting, lets see if you keep this thing updated (I know that it would have had to be one of the goals if I were doing it because I'd forget).

Odie said...

Ok, fine, i give in...i'm making a list of my own.

Lets see if i can be sort of original with this. Looks like you have a lot of stuff on your list that i want to accomplish too.

I can teach you to shoot as well, or be a penpal, if you feel like writing to a complete stranger.